Brandon Rowe – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Hello, I’m Brandon Rowe from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I’m a hybrid fanatic of both marketing and technology.
Throughout my career, I’ve worn many hats and have held numerous roles such as:
– Brand Manager
– Brand Consultant
– Marketing Manager
– Information Technology Director
– Assistant to the Director of Engineering
– Automation Project Manager
– Promotions Manager
– Program Director
– Music Director
– On-Air Host (click to listen)
– Traffic Reporter (check out #80 on this list)
…and many others. I’m a creative problem solver that loves the battle more than the victory. I look to the past for lessons, to the future for trends, but act in the now. Furthermore, I do what I say I’m going to do when I say I’m going to do it.
Things That I Specialize In
– Brand Creation
– Brand Management
– Website Development
– Search Engine Optimization
– Search Engine Marketing
– Social Media Marketing
– Paid Advertisement
– Competitive Strategy
– Online Marketing
– Audio Editing and Production
– Audio Engineering
– Drone Video and Photography
– Computer / Network Troubleshooting, Repair, and Install
Everyone has a story. What’s yours?
The last five years were a huge growth period for me.
I am ready for a big career move, but don’t want to blindly jump into the next thing. Instead, I want to be intentional about my next work experience; thoughtful about my life path. This moment feels important. I live in the best city in the world — Milwaukee, I have more than twenty years of professional work experience, and I’m in a position where I can take a risk.
Fun Facts About Me
– I started working professionally when I was 9 years old.
– I’m Milwaukee-bred.
– I like to experience the world.
– I’ve experienced 12 countries – and counting.
– I’ve visited 39 states in the US – and counting.
– Languages I speak: native English, limited Spanish, survival Greek.
– Music, Technology, Marketing, and Psychology are very important to me.
– I’m a drone enthusiast. (Over 500 hours of flight time)
– I have the unequivocally best dog in the world.
What People Are Saying
``I can assure you, if you have the opportunity to bring Brandon Rowe into your business and culture... it would be one of the best rewarding business decisions you'll ever make.``
``His planning and execution played a key role in a successful launch of a new company.``
``He has the passion, excitement, intuition, and most importantly the drive to follow through that makes someone successful.``
``In all my dealings, I found him to be nothing but professional, ethical, and very personable to work with.``
``At times when it would have been to his advantage to take the easy way out, he would go the extra mile to make sure the job was done with class and quality.``