Everyone has a story. What’s yours?
The last five years were a huge growth period for me.
I am ready for a big career move, but don’t want to blindly jump into the next thing. Instead, I want to be intentional about my next work experience; thoughtful about my life path. This moment feels important. I live in the best city in the world — Milwaukee, I have more than twenty years of professional work experience, I don’t yet have kids. and I’m in a position where I can take a risk.
Things That I Specialize In
- Brand Creation
- Brand Management
- Website Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Paid Advertisement
- Online Marketing
- Competitive Strategy
- Audio Editing and Production
- Audio Engineering
Fun Facts About Me
- I’m Milwaukee-bred.
- I like to experience the world.
- I’ve been to 8 countries – and counting.
- I’ve been to 34 states in the US – and counting.
- Languages I speak: native English, limited Spanish, survival Greek.
- Music and Technology are very important to me.
- I’m a drone enthusiast. (Over 500 hours of flight time)
- I have the unequivocally best dog in the world.
- I love caffeine.
- I started working professionally when I was 9.
What People Are Saying
``I can assure you, if you have the opportunity to bring Brandon Rowe into your business and culture... it would be one of the best rewarding business decisions you'll ever make.``
``His planning and execution played a key role in a successful launch of a new company.``
``He has the passion, excitement, intuition, and most importantly the drive to follow through that makes someone successful.``
``In all my dealings, I found him to be nothing but professional, ethical, and very personable to work with.``
``At times when it would have been to his advantage to take the easy way out, he would go the extra mile to make sure the job was done with class and quality.``